Sunday, March 27, 2011

Posting is getting a bit tougher

I would like to get on here more often, but have been very busy.  Here's a little info about y last several weeks.

Golf season is trying to come back.   I have gone out 3 times, even though only one time was during good weather in regards to temperature.  I have become aware of some new kinks in my golf game.  Whereas I formerly had difficulty with a slice, I have somehow developed a snap hook at times.  That is a miserable problem that I hope to fix very quickly.

My wife has been ill for several weeks and we continue to look for answers and solutions.  We have several appointments.  On the other hand, besides the TMJ issue, I have been very healthy.

I'll try to get to the blog more often.  I continue to hope to return to Europe, possibly teaching for a month in Ireland which will enable me to visit France, and Ambialet, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment