Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finally golfing again

In spite of a pretty sore knee form the gout, I have played the past two days.  I had 2 pretty polar opposite days.  I did well on Friday, hit the ball well and scored ok.  Today, not so much in regards to the playing.  I teamed with my daughter's BF and we lost 15 of 18 holes in better ball.  Not a good showing at all.

One play gives evidence of just how bad things went.  My buddy Rick hit a ball around 50 yards left of the green on a short par 3.  It hit a tree, rode the limb and then rolled to the middle of the green, about 15 feet from the hole. I hit the right edge of the green, rolled back, hit the cart path and ended up no where near the green.

I will get out there again tomorrow and then maybe take a couple of days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment