Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting used to school here

Sorry I've been off for a while, but it has been very busy here.  As I prepare to watch my Steelers play the Jets, I thought I'd get on and discuss the change and differences from last semester.
It has been very strange driving the 40 minutes to get to work,  after a semester in which I went to the classroom next door for my class.  Also, lunch,believe it or not, has been strange.  I am not eating with students like in France.  I may have to figure out how to get to the students more.
We did get a chance to see some of our Ambialet "alums" at Ed's 21st birthday party, which was nice.  And the chance to see a few in the hall way at school was nice.
I have had a carry over from France that I didn't expect, I am now appreciating the scenery around here, like I did in France.  It is something I had never appreciated before as much as now.
Well back to the game.  Go Steelers!!!!!
(I wonder how Albi Sports Club did in rugby?)

No comments:

Post a Comment