Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time to catch up on some pictures!

As promised earlier, I am going to place some photos from various locations here.  I will put some in today.

                                            Jenn, a Bird and I in front of the Jameson Distillery
What's great about this picture is that Jenn and I saw the bird before we started to taste test the three whiskeys and "graduated" as master tasters!

Also, while at the distillery, i made a few friends. 
The fellow on the left is from England, and the gentleman on the right is from Sweden.  They are both in Ireland on vacation from work in Germany, drinking whiskey with an American who is teachng in France!  What a small world, but wonderful, world we live in!

                                                              Jenn and I received "diplomas" at Jameson!


Although Bill and I are descendants of Irish immigrants, we aren't actually products of Ireland.

We also had some neat pictures from Paris.  This first one was at the Arche de Triumphe, I believe.

                           That's most of the gang and was a creative shot taken by Jenn.

Of course you can't have a Paris picture set without the following:


Yes, a boat on a river!  No actually this is one of the Eiffel Tower at night.  While Deb and Deb went up the tower partially,  Bill and I decided to save the money.  Its foolish to spend money on something you are going to have your eyes closed for, in my opinion.


                                           This is Venus at the Louvre.  That place was incredible.
This is a monument honoring all the men that died in Normandy from the Big Red 1 Division.  This was a very somber place and was even more special because we were there on Veteran's Day!


Le Mont St. Michel was incredible!  I can see why it is considered one of the 7 man made wonders of the world.

Well, that's all for now.  once again, i hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment: